Booker Academy French Teacher Jobs in Mumias Kenya 2012
Booker Academy is a fully fledged learning institution encompassing Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary Schools.
The Academy which is located within Mumias town, Western Province, was founded by Mumias Sugar Company Limited and is managed by Mumias Elimu Trust.
The Academy’s main objective is to provide holistic education while serving as a centre of excellence in academic, co-curricular activities and the moral development of the learners. The school which offers the Kenyan 8-4-4 System of Education has enjoyed academic success over the years.
We plan to strengthen our human resource base by appropriately filling the position of Teacher of French for the Secondary School.
- Teach French as a subject to students of Form one to Form four.
- Prepare Form four candidates effectively for KCSE.
- Prepare students in the competitive French Language enhancement activities like Drama, Music etc.
- Guide and counsel students.
- Do any other duties as may be assigned by the Management.
- A university degree in Education specializing in French and any other teaching subject – BED Arts (French/Another subject)
- Prove of active involvement in the French Language development activities e.g. Drama, Music, Workshops etc.
- Teaching experience of the French Language at Secondary School level for not less than one year.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Good KCSE Results in French will be an added advantage.
We invite potential candidates to email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications should be received not later than Friday 21st December, 2012.
Mumias Elimu Trust encourages teamwork and positive contribution from its employees and is an equal opportunity employer, guided by local laws and International Labour Organization conventions.