Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Kenya 2012
Our client one of the largest construction and civil engineering companies that provides services for a wide a variety of projects, including harbors, terminals, bridges, highways, dams, nuclear and power plants, petrochemical plants, commercial building and high rise apartments is recruiting for the position of a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment;
- conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Audits quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
- May be certified in lean and six-sigma quality engineering methodologies.
Qualifications /Competencies/ Experience
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar capacity
- Technical or functional qualification with a Degree/Post Graduate Diploma
- Exceptional understanding and command of the principles of coaching and feedback, with the ability to provide effective feedback across a wide variety of roles, performance situations and employee personalities and learning styles
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to effectively listen and communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner to motivate and inspire agents to higher levels of performance
- Communicates effectively and appropriately; uses good judgment as to what to communicate and to whom, engages the contributions of people at all levels, embraces diversity and can prepare effective written documents
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted.
All applicants must send scanned copies of their pay slips and testimonials as part of the application.
Note that TalentRecruit uses third party entities to verify all relevant documents that include academic and police certificates, pay-slips among others