Tea Industry Company Marketing Manager and Sales Representative Jobs Opportunity in Kenya 2012
- Monitoring and analyzing strategies to drive revenue growth by increasing customer base.
- Working with the Management team in sales strategy formulation, setting of targets and developing performance measurement parameters for monitoring and evaluation.
- Monitoring variances against set sales targets and make appropriate recommendations.
- Monitoring business processes citing any areas that may hinder increased sales & make appropriate recommendations.
- Carrying out market research/competitor analysis on a periodical basis making appropriate recommendations.
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with, all our stakeholders.
- Directing and motivating sales team to achieve and surpass targets as well as showing alternative ways for their attainment.
- Ensuring all the outlets are well displayed and to ensure no stock outs.
- Bachelors degree Business related field plus post qualification in Sales & Marketing.
- 5 years Sales and Marketing experience.
- Experience in managing a team of sales people.
- One with excellent verbal & written skills.
- A clean driving license
- 30 years of age and above
2. Sales Representative
The tasks will include
- creating awareness of the organisation’s products to the existing and new markets;
- negotiating product terms with the clients;
- selling the organisation’s products;
- collecting the relevant information for building and updating the customers’ database;
- assisting in laying down marketing and selling strategies;
- identifying the potential prospects;
- participating in market campaigns and promotions;
- providing management with regular marketing intelligence;
- handling clients enquiries;
- assisting in development and implementation of marketing plans as well as providing regular sales reports to the management as required.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for application is Friday, 14 December, 2012.