HR Manager Jobs Opportunity in Muranga Kenya 2012
Our client is a group of companies located in central province and operating from Muranga town.
The HR manager will oversee a workforce of over a 100 staff.
The overall role of the HR manager will be to maintain and enhance the human resources office by planning, implementing and evaluating human resources policies, programs and practices for the group.
The Human Resource Manager will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Develop and manage a comprehensive Human Resource System to support the implementation of the group strategies;
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Human Resources policy strategy;
- Develop effective tools to assist in creating an optimal organizational structure and productive work environment;
- Assess training needs and develop and manage a staff training programme;
- Ensure succession plans are in place for key leadership roles; and
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource Function.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management;
- Five (5) years experience in a similar capacity;
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) or any other recognized professional HR Body;
- Possess knowledge and experience of relevant labour laws;
- Possess knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems;
- Possess strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven leadership and management skills;
- Effective problem-solving and mediation skills;
- Must be between 28 to 35 years.
- Must have held a similar position overseeing over 100 staff
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com.
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted