Stock Controller Jobs in Kenya Dec 2012
Urgent Stock Controller
Our Client is looking for a Junior Stock Controller with the following experience;
- Maintains proper inventory accounting of and manages all documentation and control processes for items in store, receipts and outward movement;
- Verifies that tools are maintained in good working order and are valid for use;
- Checks accuracy of internal requisitions from departmental heads to inventory calculations by carrying out manual calculations with reference to project bill of quantities;
- Prepares daily inventory report showing inward and outward movement from the stores;
- Updates manual bin cards on every stock movement;
- Prepares monthly inventory reports which include opening, movement and closing stocks.
Documentation and record keeping
- Maintains record of all relevant documents for inventory control:
- Copy of bill of materials/quantities;
- Head of department requisitions;
- Up-to-date bin cards;
- System inventory movement.
Reports and communications
- Maintains daily communication and contact to manage inventory and to fulfill departmental orders:
- Communicating with the respective people when stock is about to fall below the re-order level;
- Communicating with the respective people-based on movement of stock – the need to re-order.
- Good understanding of inventory management processes;
- Good communications skills;
- Planning and organization capability;
- High level of integrity.
Please email your CV ASAP to MRiona165@gmail.com