Supermarket Sales Distribution Manager Jobs Career in Kenya 2012
Our client is a leading supermarket chain in central province. A vacancy exists for a sales and distribution manager with the overall goal to manage the Kenyan Market with the primary goal of ensuring delivery of sales volumes and achieving the set sales targets.
The key roles shall include:-
- Development and execution of Sales & Distribution strategies.
- Driving sales volumes and ensuring sales growth
- Leading and supervising a dedicated sales force to ensure achievement of set sales targets
- Coaching, training and development of the sales force.
- Performance management for the sales team
- Business and market development
- Building and maintaining viable relations with customers
- Development and executing sales driven promotions.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate trade competitive activities.
- Conducting market surveys and studying consumer trends.
- A Bachelors degree in Business or Social studies from a recognized university.
- Professional qualification in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 4 years experience in a Senior Sales Management position
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the FMCG industry and its distribution networks
- Proven track record in sales management and distribution
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and computer skills.
- The position comes with an attractive remuneration package.
Please indicate current or last salary.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database .