Rescue Team Administration Officer(www.rescueteamkenya.org) Jobs in Kenya 2012
Rescue Team Kenya (www.rescueteamkenya.org) is a voluntary organization formed in 2007 with the aim of helping the needy kids, teenage girls and the poor aged.
The team focuses on the slums and the villages.
The team was formed on a singular aim and objectives of pooling resources and working together to empower the needy.
By and large, the project’s objectives is undertaken and dispensed by the programme needs and accountable, effective, disciplined, morale inclined, committed, pro-active and well defined leadership with sufficient ability, capacity and capability to rapidly respond to the mounting challenges expected and to be experienced while securing the future of the majority needy in Kenya.
Maintain Office Services
- Design and implement office administrative procedures and policies
- Manage correspondence both internally and externally
- Manage Office Licensing
- Update organizational memberships & subscriptions
- Maintain office equipment and undertake repairs as may be required
- Responsible for procurement and disposals
- Coordinate and manage office telephone, registry services, transport services and security services.
- Manage Property insurance & claims
- Maintain office Asset register
- Office space and equipment allocation to staff
Supervise Office Staff
- Assign, monitor and Supervise office and administrative assistants
- Evaluate staff performance
Office Stationery Management
- Maintain and replenish inventory
- Check stock to determine inventory levels
- Anticipate needed supplies
- Verify receipt of supply
- Preparing periodic reports.
Document & Records Management
- Mail Management- manage incoming and outgoing mails in a centralized way
- Design filing systems and maintain an up to date registry
- Ensure protection and security of files and records
- Continuous review and implementation of document management policies
- Indexing and archiving all hard copies as per set procedures
- Identifying and recommending need for additional storage spaces
- Performing records appraisal as per policy including, retention, destruction etc.
- Managing documents retrieval
- Tracking of retrieved documents
- Managing retrieval register
- Any Business Diploma or Advanced Certificate
- At least two years relevant work experience
- Exemplary communication skills
- High level integrity
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
Apply to E-mail: email@example.com