HR/Administration Manager Job Position in Kenya Dec 2012
Our client a firm that deals with all aspects of Youth Marketing and research geared towards innovative and business worth events is looking for is looking for individuals who are organized, highly motivated and results oriented to join a dynamic team and help bring lasting change in our company, to fill the position of an
Purpose of the job:
- Human Resource
- Source, Vet, Recruit, Train those who report to him
- Staff Punctuality
- Staff welfare
- Medical insurance
- Salaries paid out on time
- Everyone has a JD and contract
- Leave Days
- Office Security
- Office Keys
- Opening/Closing of the office on time
- Necessary contracts are in place for security companies
- Transport & Logistics
- Maintain/delegate weekly schedule
- Ensure pool cars serviced on time
- Custody of keys
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Stored safely
- Corded and proper stock records are maintained
- Ensure Office Stationary & Items are available to ensure the smooth running of the organization
- Office Cleanliness & Maintenance
- Reduction of operation inefficiencies whilst at the same time reducing operational costs
- Sit in for the directors
- Managing office expenditure, assist in budget preparation and monitoring of the same.
- Promoting team spirit
- In – charge of the Subordinate team; duty delegation and supervision
- Provide leadership through co-ordination and supervision of the implementation of administration strategies.
- Design and implement administration policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards and making necessary adjustments.
- Ensure efficient and effective management of administration functions including quality improvement and quality control of administration functions.
- Supervises the efficient and effective running of procurement, transport & fleet management, buildings maintenance and utilities.
- Maintains an up to date inventory and asset records
- Co-ordinates management of facilities, general insurance and contract management.
- With over 4 years of relevant work experience.
- A minimums of a degree in Business administration.
- A minimum of a diploma in Human resource also required.
- training in procurement will be an added advantage.
- Must be ICT proficient and hands on experience in procurement and fleet management systems.
- Should have good interpersonal skills, good written and oral communication skills, ability to prioritize duties and work under minimal supervision. Those with experience managing a group of companies are preferred.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands ( Next To Unga House) Nairobi.