USAID TIS Seek to recruit Program Monitoring, Evaluation and Information Manager Jobs in Kenya 2012
Seeking: Monitoring, Evaluation and Information Manager
Are you a Somali speaking Kenyan with Monitoring and Evaluation Experience?
Do you want to make a difference and work on an exciting program for Somalia?
If you would you like to join a dynamic team working on stabilization initiatives for Somalia, please read on!
USAID Transition Initiatives for Stabilization (TIS) program
The Transition Initiatives for Stabilization (TIS) program is funded by USAID and implemented by Development Alternative Inc (DAI), an international development organization.
It responds to the complex crisis that has evolved in Somalia by mitigating conflict, promoting stability and community cohesion, and increasing public confidence in governance.
TIS implements quick impact activities linked to longer-term stabilization goals.
The TIS program is currently seeking a skilled, diplomatic, effective, and highly motivated Monitoring, Evaluation and Information Manager to join our Nairobi based team.
Qualifications and skills sought:
- University degree in Mass Communication, Social Science or other appropriate field;
- A minimum of four years experience in monitoring and evaluation;
- Technical skills in qualitative and quantitative evaluation and managing heavy data;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively and persuasively present information in a variety of settings and formats;
- Familiar with activity and grant reporting methods and information management systems;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, with proven experience in Access, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Proven experience with ArcGIS software;
- Experience in media, reporting, political journalism, and political analysis;
- Previous experience on USAID projects an advantage;
- English and Somali language fluency required.
Do you have the above qualifications and skills?
1) a CV
2) current position and salary history and
3) three professional references
Closing date: Monday, December 24, 2012.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.