Office Administrator Employment Vacancy in Kenya 2012
- Front office administration and ensuring cleanliness is maintained at all times
- Receiving calls and responding to customer emails and enquiries.
- Offering administrative support to the line managers.
- Office management and budget administration as well as petty cash management
- Maintaining both electronic and physical filling systems
- Managing and maintaining of office equipment’s
- Maintaining the bills payable account and ensuring that all bills are paid on time or before the deadline, electricity, telephone, internet etc.
- Maintain the statutory deductions files and ensure prompt payments of the statutory deductions, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF Taxes and VAT
- Formatting reports, scanning necessary schedules, photocopying and biding of documents.
- Planning and projecting human resource needs for consultancy contracts undertaken by the company.
- Coordinating with clients on data collection and schedules of audits and other consultancy work
- Keeping and maintain records of call and clients requests and ensuring respective parties have been notified immediately.
- Establishing and controlling personnel records and files for both staff and consultants keeping good track of records of leave days and offs
- Managing the timesheet records for all staff.
- Providing assistance in monitoring employee performance appraisal processes.
- Liaising with partners and directors in preparing contracts for both long term and short term consultants.
- Coordinating & organizing meetings and trainings/workshops
- Coordinating logistics, travel and accommodation arrangements for staff and partners
- Coordinate clearance of staff separating from the organization.
- Maintain the leave records
- Ensuring visitors are well served and treated and directed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Self-driven and with a lot of personal initiativ
- Team player
- Smart and with pleasant person
- Must have good track experience
- Person of high level of integrity
- Organized and smart in approach
- Age above 27 years and below 40 year
- Diploma level or graduate in office administration from a recognized institution
- Secretarial training a mus
- MS office competent especially excel and word and presentation Office management skill
- Knowledge of accounts and book keeping a must
- Other language ( French or Spanish) added advantag
- Other skills other than stated above has added advantage
- More than 4 years working experience in a busy organization 1 or 2 of which must be in a medium sized an accounting / auditing firm
- Experience must include use of computers for the 4 years consistently
- Driving experience will be an added advantage
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the application send a detailed cv with 3 referees 1 of which must be a former employer and include your phone contact and expected salary.