Paying Job in Accra, Ghana Finance Manager Vacancy 2012
Leader in FMCG / Liquor Industry; owning and operating duty free travel retail shops at airports and seaports worldwide, as well as involving in brand development, marketing, and sales.
The company is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, operating through a network of offices and warehouses in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
Industry: Duty Free Retail
Job Title: Finance Manager
Type of Hire: Local / Expatriate
Location: Accra, Ghana
Salary: USD 1,800 – 2,000 per month
Benefits: Shared furnished accommodation, pool car, medical, air ticket entitlement after every 24 months of service, 30 days paid leave after completing 12 months of service.
The person will be in charge of accounts function in the country and manage accounting of 3 outlets with support of local accounting staff.
- Handle day-to-day Accounting functions of the locations
- Cash flow projections
- Handle cash & banking
- Liaison with the company’s bankers
- Bank reconciliation
- Draw annual budgets, Prepare and analyze monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Submit Daily Operations reports on daily basis, Inventory management and controls.
- Control cost of the location
- Maintain a Fixed Assets register
- Costing of products
Ensure your location maintains optimal stock levels.
Liaison with External Auditors to conclude stocks
- Handle and deal on Insurance matters
- Payroll administration and ensuring statutory deductions compliance
- Ensure that Bond-in and Bond out Entries are done on monthly basis
- CPA/CA/qualified accountant;
- Minimum 10-15 years of accounting experience in a reputed company.
- Must be able to manage multiple locations and team of 4-6 people.
- Upholds professional ethics
- Proficient in use of technology
- Passionate towards work, self-motivated, takes initiative and responsibility
- Focuses on goals & deadlines, encourages teamwork, creativity & trust
- Delivers beyond promise
- Appreciates constructive criticism
- Good organizational & planning abilities
- Analytical skills & business acumen
How to Apply:
Please justify your application by stating similar experience in the FMCG / Duty Free sector preferably in a similar capacity at your previous / current job.
Send your CV (in PDF format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24th December 2012.
The subject line of the application should read “Ghana Finance Manager”