Living Goods Procurement Manager Job Opportunity in Nairobi Kenya 2013
What is Living Goods?
- Product Research / Sourcing: Scour the market for innovative high-impact products that customers will value for Living Goods to test and sell.
- Maximize Margins: Oversee bidding and negotiating with suppliers to drive down product costs.
- Oversee Purchasing / Inventory Management: Manage purchasing and logistics to maximize in stock rates and inventory turns.
- Manage Distribution: Coordinate shipping of product in country, importation, and inventory control across multiple product stores.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product procurement, preferably in consumer packaged goods. Proven track record of driving down product costs.
- Exceptional negotiating skills.
- Strong math and financial skills. Well versed in MS Excell.
- College degree preferred.
- A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health, vacation, and bonus opportunity.
- The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for others.
Living Goods’ head office sits in California, USA where some of the most successful companies in the world were born – including Facebook, Apple, Yahoo, and Google. Living Goods is financed by some of the most successful business people and investors in world including the founder of eBay – an $11 billion global platform that empowers millions of small businesses around the world.
How to Apply
New opportunities at Living Goods get filled quickly.
For more information about Living Goods, please visit: www.livinggoods.org
follow us on twitter at @Living_Goods