Regional Direct Sales Manager Job vacancy at Living Goods in Nairobi Kenya 2013
What is Living Goods?
- Minimum of 4 years of sales experience preferably in direct selling, retail or wholesale of consumer packaged goods. Experience in recruiting and managing sales agents. Proven track record of exceeding sales and profit targets.
- Strong math and analytical skills. Well versed in MS Excel.
- Outstanding verbal communications
- Willingness to be in the field, hands-on with LG’s sales force and clients
- Regional sales managers will be based in major trade hubs across Kenya and require in country travel 40-60% of most months.
- A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health, paid time off, and a significant performance bonus opportunity.
- The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for others.
Living Goods head office sits in California, USA where some of the most successful companies in the world were born – including Facebook, Apple, Yahoo, and Google. Living Goods is financed by some of the most successful business people and investors in world including the founder of eBay – an $11 billion global platform that empowers millions of small businesses around the world.
How to Apply
New opportunities at Living Goods get filled quickly.
For more information about Living Goods, please visit: www.livinggoods.org