Client Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) Malaria Diagnostics Coordinator Jobs In Uganda 2013
Our client Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) a global health organization committed to strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world and expanding access to care and treatment for HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases is seeking to fill the above Vaccancy
The Malaria Diagnostics Coordinator will work with the Malaria Program Manager to support the Ministry of Health and the private sector to enhance access to malaria diagnostics and medicines, with an emphasis on the private sector.
- Advanced degree in business, medicine, public health, or a related field
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills, including fluency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Experience working in public health, especially diagnostics or malaria
- Flexibility, resourcefulnes