Jobs Vacancy at Cyber Cafe Attendant in Nairobi West 2013
Job Title: Cyber Café Attendant
Employment Type: Full Time (Working in Shifts)
Location: Nairobi West
Job Description -
Provide excellent Customer Care on the following services: -
- Telephone services (Local, Mobile and International calls)
- Fax Services (Local and International Faxes).
- Internet browsing and computer usage.
- Scanning of documents
- Typing and Printing of documents
- MPESA services
- Sales of Scratch cards and Lines in wholesale and retail
- Sales and marketing of mobile network products & other new products.
Keep accurate records of logs and inventories of the shop
Balancing your books on a daily basis as per requirements by the Principal.
Build a customer database with information as per provided template
Sales, Marketing, delivery and distribution of Scratch cards on wholesale and retail prices to customers at their business premises.
Maintain Cleanliness and orderliness of the cyber
Performing any other duties allocated by the Manager and / or the Director.
- Minimum College Diploma
- Knowledge of computer ie internet usage, basic networking, MS Office & Ms windows is a must
- Since the job will be dealing with customers, one should be courteous and poise enough to assist in their needs even if customers can be demanding.
How to apply
- Forward a cover letter and your salary expectations
- A detailed curriculum Vitae
- The names and addresses of three referees, your telephone numbers and email address
- Applications should be forwarded via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31st December, 2012
Please note that only shortlisted applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.