Country Office Driver Job Vacancy at WWF Kenya in Nairobi 2013
WWF- The global conservation organization, Kenya Country Office (KCO), is seeking to recruit a:Driver
To be based in Nairobi, Kenya.Under the supervision of the Procurement Officer, the Driver will drive assigned vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel, delivery and collection of mail, documents and carry out errands.
Major duties will include but not limited to:
- responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle;
- log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption;
- carrying out banking/financial and other messengerial duties;
- meet official personnel at the airport and facilitate immigration and customs formalities as required;
- other office duties such as photocopying, scanning, handling of in-coming/out-going phones, screening of visitors among others.
The incumbent must possess:
- a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), with at least mean grade D (plain);
- valid, clean driving license;
- certificate of competence;
- valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police;
- minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in a busy office;
- previous work experience with international organizations will be an added advantage;
- excellent written and oral communications skills, fluency in English and Kiswahili languages;
- presentable with excellent interpersonal skills and able to work within a multicultural environment;
- ability to work under pressure;
- adherence to WWF’s values, which are: Optimistic, Engaging, Determined and Knowledgeable;
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email a cover letter and CV giving daytime telephone numbers and emails of three referees with the KCO DRIVER Application on the subject line to the Human Resource Manager, WWF-KCO – HResource@wwfesarpo.org not later than 14 January 2013.Kindly note that only shortlisted persons will be contacted.