Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT) Job Vacancy in Kenya 2013
The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT) is the largest ICT & Business Training Institution in East, West and Central Africa with nine Kenyan branches and a total employee base of 280+ employees.
Reporting to the Corporate Sales Manager these Junior Sales Executives will ensure optimal and profitable sales of the full range of IAT training products to Corporate Organizations.
If you strongly believe that you have the qualities and experience outlined below:
- Have a Degree in Business Management -Sales/Marketing option or a Degree in Commerce (Only 2nd class upper division candidates will be considered).
- Have a K.C.S.E. Aggregate grade of C+ or higher with a minimum of C in both Mathematics and English
- Have graduated in 2011 or before
- Can work under pressure and be a fast leaner
- Have excellent organization and presentation skills.
- Are available to start work immediately
- Can work proficiently with the standard MS Office applications.
- A proven track record in a similar role will be of great advantage.
The HR Director, I.A.T.
P.O. Box 14201-00800, Nairobi
Your application must include your detailed curriculum vitae, a cover letter stating why you think you are the right person for the job, and copies of ALL relevant certificates.