Right Corporation Director of Operations Jobs Career in Dar es Salaam Tanzania 2013
Job Title:Director of Operations
Area: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: Jan 31, 2013
1. Under the leader of the general manager of the Filiale, responsible for the Sales&Marketing Department, make effective marketing management strategy and specific marketing plan and be responsible for the implementation, be sure to complete all business objectives assigned by the Head-Office.
2. Set up department management system, design the responsibilities of each post within the department, and give business guidance, performance evaluations and evaluation to staffs, in order to improve the staff’s working ability and professional quality.
3. Maintain a good internal and external relations of the company, ensure a stable operation of the branch when the general manager is going on a business trip.
4. Cooperate with the E-commerce Department to promote TOAFRICA platform, aim to make TOAFRICA a well-known business platform for East African clients.
5. Cooperate with our branch in GuangZhou for the agent development and management, to ensure the stable andsustainable progress of our import and export trade.
6. According to the strategic objectives of our company, cooperate with the Business Development Department to the research and development of new products, give feedback to the Head-Office timely.
7. Develop suppliers for us;Cooperate with the Import Business Department to help us to introduce the superior products with lower price and the special cultural product information of East African countries to China.
8. Make brand marketing planning, let our brands well-known in East Africa .
9. Other tasks assigned by general manager of the Filiale.
1. Fluent in English
2. Candidates who received tertiary education, and major in enterprise management, international trade, marketingare preferred.
3. At least six years working experienceing market management, more than one year working experience in network marketing.
4. Familiar with the culture of East African countries, good team player and good communication skills.
5. Familiar with the laws and regulations in the area, have a deep understanding to the brand marketing.
6. Proficiency in the use of computer office software (Word, Excel) and INTERNET.
7. Aged 28-40 years old.Bachelor degree or above.
How to apply;
Deadline:31 Jan 2013