Renewable Energy Installations Project Manager(KShs 40K – 65K) Jobs in Kisumu Kenya 2013
Project Manager, Renewable Energy Installations
access:energy ltd. is a young and growing energy service provider specialising in offgrid electricity generation and distribution.
The company is seeking an experienced and highly skilled operational manager whose work will span from site assessment for solar and wind power generation, through to project design, technology assembly, installation, customer handover and ongoing maintenance.
This work will tie in closely with the company’s activities in hardware and software R&D, supply chain, product design and customer development.
The successful applicant is a self directed professional who feels comfortable with a varied work detail, enjoys technical problem solving and is committed to meticulous quality of delivery in his / her work.
The work will be split between access:energy’s Kisumu workshop and customer sites in and around Nyanza Province.
Occasional travel in Nairobi and further afield in Kenya.
Remuneration and Timing
40,000 – 65,000 KSH per month depending on experience.
Applicants should be ready to start early January 2013.
- at least 5 years project management experience in renewable energy and / or electrical installation
- experience with and knowledge of a variety of technologies such as solar PV, wind turbines, water pumps, steel structures, wiring, power control, refrigeration, household appliances
- electrical installer’s license
- valid driver’s license and several years experience driving on all terrains
- keen to travel often to work in remote regions
- personable and professional, good communication skills, enjoys interaction with customers
- punctual, meticulous with close attention to detail
- experience with budgetary responsibility
- computer literacy
- experience with inventory systems
Applicants interested in the position should email a CV and short covering letter describing why they think they make a strong application to: firstname.lastname@example.org