Janta Lead Generator Jobs Opportunity in Kenya 2013
Are you a tenacious individual with a flair for sales and the kind of communication skills that get results?
If you have worked as a lead generator and would like to work for a bright forward thinking company where the rewards for strong sales people are endless then look no further!!!
Profile – Lead Generator
We offer a dynamic and positive working environment and are looking to recruit due to their continued expansion.
Job Description – Lead Generator
This role involves working as part of a small team responsible for generating all leads to the business.
You will be sat within the sales team and be responsible for proactively calling clients to gather data and generate leads
Duties will include;
- Making 80-100 outbound calls to customer daily to verify and gather information
- Updating the internal database system, logging detailed information
- Cross selling products where appropriate
- Responding to inbound email requests for information
- Achieving targets
- Previous telephone based sales experience – market research, lead generation within a B2B or B2C environment will be considered
- Focused, driven and eager to learn and develop
- Professional telephone manner
- Confident at objection handling
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritize workload
- Confident working in a fast paced environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Monthly stipend of Kshs. 10,000 plus attractive commissions on all meetings arranged.
We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days.
If you have not heard from us within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
To apply, kindly send your application plus your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us no later than 16th January 2013.
Indicate “Lead Generator Job” on the subject line.
Do not attach your certificates.
Failure to follow rules will lead to disqualification.
We thank you for your application.