KTDA Strategy Development Officer Job Career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Strategy Development Officer
One (1) Position
Reporting to the Manager, Strategy and Planning, the successful candidate will be responsible for development and continuous review of KTDA Group Strategic Business Plans for improvement of various business lines and enhancement of corporate resource use efficiency.
- Coordinating development of the KTDA Group’s long-term business plans
- Monitoring, formulation and implementation of departmental business plans
- Monitoring and reporting on markets and customers from a strategic standpoint and reporting on short, medium and long-term trends and directions
- Continuously updating and reviewing the strategic business plans
- Liaising with other SBUs and Finance to quantify strategic scenarios, assessing opportunities and making recommendations
- Carrying out research on policies and environmental changes and identifying the impact on KTDA
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of organizational performance.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on organizational development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: -
- Bachelors degree in Commerce, Economics or related field
- Postgraduate qualification in Strategic Management
- Relevant Microsoft packages and statistical software packages
- Five (5) years experience in a strategic planning capacity or related field.
- Results driver – takes the initiative to set and achieve challenging work goals, focuses one’s time and energy to maintain high work standards
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Change agent – identify opportunities and initiate action to improve systems and processes
- Continuous learner – uses work challenges as opportunities to try new learning and innovative solutions
The Group General Manager – Human Resource & Administration,
Kenya Tea Development Agency (MS) Ltd,
P. O. Box 30213 – 00100,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.