ICF International Massive Job vacancies in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Health, Education and Social Programs Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Associate / Training CoordinatorNairobi, Kenya
About ICF International
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy and climate change; environment and infrastructure; health, human services, and social programs; and homeland security and defense markets.
The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement.
Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 3,500 employees serve these clients worldwide.
ICF’s Web site is www.icfi.com.
The International Health and Development Division of ICF (formerly Macro International Inc.) seeks a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Associate to join our team in our Nairobi, Kenya, office.
The M&E Associate will work on a portfolio of public health-related M&E activities under USAID’s technical assistance project for global health programs.
The portfolio focuses primarily on the monitoring and evaluation of programs directed at improving quality, availability and use of essential health services.
Specifically, the M&E Associate will coordinate the project’s training activities and strengthen community health, referral information systems and civil registration within Nairobi region.
The M&E Associate will be working with project staff and with Ministry of Health staff from the Nairobi region.
- Coordinate a portfolio of short-term and long-term training activities: including identification of suitable strategic training partners at national and sub national levels, participatory capacity building assessments plans, training needs assessments, curriculum development, enrolling participants, making logistical arrangements, conducting participant follow-up, managing training needs assessments
- Work extensively with government counterparts at the county, district, and community levels to build capacity and support health information strengthening activities
- Support the assessment, testing, and documentation of specific interventions to improve the capture and use of health and vital events information
- Provide information on the status and progress of program activities and disseminate information and public reporting results to interested parties
- Contribute technical expertise to other projects as needed
- Post-graduate degree in epidemiology, demography, statistics, or infectious disease control
- 3-5 years’ experience in M&E of health programs including the development and implementation of M&E frameworks and performance management plans, strengthening of health information systems, or training and capacity building
- Prior experience in health programs and M&E systems in Kenya
- Experience working with GOK
- Proof of technical writing a plus
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Project coordination and logistics management
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V
To express interest, please visit our website and apply online to job requisition number 1200003159 at www.icfi.com/careers by 25th January, 2013.