Global Skill Consulting & Education Web Designer Jobs vacancy in Arusha Tanzania 2013
Job Title:Web Designer
STATUS: Permanent contract
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To work alongside Business Development manager in a tactically oriented function to meet the graphic/web design needs of our technology clients. The Company seeks a competent and creative designer that consults with client organizations to determine visual requirements that support organizational business goals. The candidate will need to be bright, imaginative, and a capable designer with strong communication skills specifically seeking a smaller environment to work with as a consultant.
The Designer is responsible for the creation of all online visual design, including typography, visual concept, web, E-marketing, logo and icon design for the Internet and interactive platforms. They effectively communicate and coordinate with the information architect, writer and production artists to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications. The candidate must be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and have demonstrated strong business acumen.
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Interactive, agency creative, and graphic design
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in Web design and online marketing
• Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
• Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web
• Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet.
• Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
• Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
• Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
• Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
• Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given budget.
• Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Ability to work independently on strategic issues with client, capable of managing fairly complex projects
• Ability to work with a large variety of clients,
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment
Diploma/Bachelor degree in computer science, Information Technology or related field
Strictly for Arusha & Moshi Residents Only
How to apply;
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.