Human Resources Manager Job Vacancy at M-KOPA Kenya 2013
M-KOPA Kenya Ltd is a new company using mobile payments to provide “pay as you go” solar energy services. M-KOPA is seeking a human resource manager to oversee a rapidly growing employee base in Kenya.
Successful applicants for this role should have a HR background, be highly organized and stay abreast of the latest legal statutes regarding Human Resources with good computer skills and good time management skills.
Who we are
What we do
Title: Human Resources Manager
Role: Reporting to Head of Operations, organize a vibrant human resources office.
Start Date: Immediately
Period: Three-month probation leading to a two-year contract.
- Maintain proper filing and storage of employee records
- Manage payroll and statutory requirements
- Manage various company insurance schedules
- Develop and maintain employee manual and other relevant policy documentation
- Manage human resources queries and staff welfare matters
- Other administrative work as required
- At least 5 years experience in Human Resources
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Good communication and computer skills
- Knowledge and Experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Accounting or Payroll software knowledge a plus
- English and Kiswahili fluency both written and spoken.
- Qualifications from a recognized institution in human resources field.