Job Vacancy at Franklin Covey in Tanzania 2013
The primary role of the Sales Partner is to present Franklin Covey solutions to key decision makers within targeted accounts and grow sales revenue within an assigned territory. The Sales Partner will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations and close business. This is a largely independent field sales role for a sales executive with a high degree of business maturity. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on Franklin Covey offerings including tools, work sessions and training components for our solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Key initiator of new business development targeting medium to large sized accounts for strategic penetration.
- Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate product, program, and consulting sales.
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs. Prescribes, designs and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing or custom Franklin Covey content, products, and / or programs.
- Presents and provides individual client consultations in context with overall intervention strategy as needed.
- Writes and oversees effective business proposals.
- Closes business consistently within the Franklin Covey guidelines developed for product and services mix and pricing.
- Designs custom programs and tailors standard programs to meet individual client needs.
- Designs account strategy and business development to develop new and existing accounts.
- Develops and executes on territory marketing and management plan to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- This position requires a minimum of 7+ years of experience in corporate sales, preferably in a professional services environment selling to Fortune 5,000 companies.
- A stable work history and successful track record of personal sales performance in a large corporate environment is essential.
- Requires a consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
- BA/BS in business or related field is required.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential; must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to both line leadership and senior corporate executives within target companies.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to email@example.com
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly.