Security Systems Sales Engineer Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Position: Sales Engineer
Industry: Security Systems
Our client, a leading distributor of security products in East African region is looking for a Sales Engineer. The ideal candidates will be responsible for leading sales for networking products.
Additionally, the Sales Engineer will provide support and leadership in networking design and architecture as well as provide product updates and advice to clients.
He or she will also present recommendations to clients regarding networking configuration and will be responsible for the development of the project scope and the development of the proposals
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide advanced presales support for networking opportunities
- Provide a lead role in the sales of Cisco architectural solutions including UC and Video
- Translate complex business requirements into Network solutions.
- Develop overall Network solutions including high-level design, statement of work, and bills of materials.
- Present solutions to client.
- Provide support for internal teams for networking solutions.
- Provide advice regarding architectural questions, product prerequisites, product features, etc.
- Assist teammates with BOM development for Network solutions.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key partners.
- Attend key partner events and training sessions.
- Continued training to maintain expertise.
- Maintain professional relationships with teammates, partners and clients.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics Engineering
- Network Industry Certification preferred (e.g. Cisco CCIE).
- 3 years experience with Network technologies.
- Experience in technical presales preferred.
- Experience with data center, routing/switching, and voice solutions (Cisco Specific is required)
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com before Friday 15th February 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.