Resolution Health Client Relations Executive Job Vacancy in Kenya 2013
Client Relations Executive – Medical Advisory
Resolution Health East Africa Limited is a leading Medical Insurance Provider. With over 65,000 members in our fold, we have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop products that are effective and relevant to our members.
Resolution Health has over 500 medical service providers all across East Africa, a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
Reporting to the Client Relations Manager the Client Relations Executive role is to provide medical advisory services in respect to the utilization of benefits with emphasis on preparing reports and offering recommendations.
- Schedule and send monthly claims utilization reports for corporate clients.
- Prepare and send disease trend reports to corporate clients on a quarterly basis.
- Plan and coordinate health talks and other health education activities in conjunction with the Account Executives or sales staff.
- Coordinate and communicate with doctors and other service providers/suppliers involved in delivery of health talks or health education activities for corporate clients.
- Prepare health education articles and other material and coordinate the dissemination of the same including monthly articles on current health topics and disease trends.
- Receive and respond to queries raised by internal or external clients on medical, health and related topics within 24 hours.
- Meet with walk in members to address and advise on medical and utilization queries/issues.
- Prepare other relevant reports on utilization and medical issues as requested.
Qualifications & Experience
- Nursing degree or KRCHN qualification.
- Good computer literacy levels especially in MS Office with excellent excel skills – a must.
- Strong Customer Service aptitude.
- Good written business English with reporting writing skills
- Minimum of one year experience in a large modern hospital set-up.
- Workexperience in an insurance company handling claims reports – an advantage.
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Excellent knowledge of the applicable business rules and policies.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellence driven with an appreciation for accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work in a team and foster team spirit.
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new skills readily.
- Good interpersonal skills with a pleasant and friendly disposition.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email your:
- Application letter
- Updated CV listing three references
- Expected remuneration package
- Availability should you be offered the position
By Monday, 18th February 2013 to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly ensure you quote the position on your email.
My Health, My Life, My Resolution