Job Vacancy at Zoop Limited in Tanzania 2013
ZOOP LIMITED is an innovative web and mobile software development company based in Tanzania. Our mission is to become one of Africa’s leading technology developers leveraging technological innovations to make people’s daily lives easier and support the development of the continent.
The Job Description
Zoop is looking to recruit talented software developer to join our team. The role is a full-time position for the duration of the contract. The role will involve building innovative software applications that will support the company’s vision and mission.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
● Developing software scripts and code;
● mapping software logic to project technical specifications;
● Applying best of breeds standards in development, application, storage and recording of software code;
● complying with the Company’s technical testing procedures
● complying with unit testing on all projects as well as complying with Integration testing;
● Developing project modules as per set timelines;
● adhering to strict project timelines
Specialist knowledge required:
● Good understanding of Java programing language;
● Understanding of MVC framework;
● Understanding of Spring and Spring MVC frameworks
● Good understanding of DBMS (MySQL/POSTGRESQL);
● Ability to use version control tools (Git/SVN);
● Ability to independently develop software;
The successful candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
● A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline;
● Minimum 1year experience developing custom-built software;
● Problem solving and analytical skills;
● Fluency in English (spoken & written) is a must
● Ability to work well as part of a team;
● should be adaptable
● Have good communication skills
● will have at least 2previously implemented applications which they can demonstrate
Application & selection process:
All candidates that make it through the initial screening stage will be asked to complete a coding test administered by ZOOP. Candidates will need to complete the coding test successfully before they can go the next stage where they will be interviewed by the ZOOP team.
Applications will be accepted between 8th–28thFebruary2013.
Applications will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis.
ZOOP will offer a competitive compensation package to successful applicants.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
From Zoop Office