Assistant Maintenance Officer Job Vacancy at Postbank in Kenya 2013
Postbank is a leading Savings Bank, with a National Branch network, and offering a wide range of financial services.
We wish to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven people to fill the following position within our organization.
Assistant Maintenance Officer
Carry out preventive maintenance and fault diagnosis on machinery and equipment so as to minimize breakdown and maintenance costs and improve efficiency.
- Planning, maintaining, overhauling and repairing machines and equipment in a timely and effective way in order to keep interruptions to a minimum.
- Requisitioning of spare parts and materials as needed.
- Identifying unserviceable equipment and inform management for action.
- Maintaining an awareness of technical, safety, health and environmental standards and ensure compliance at all times.
- Maintaining and updating maintenance records of all equipment and machines.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma in mechanical, electrical engineering or electrical maintenance.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- At least one year experience in job costing and work planning.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications with a detailed CV through the Postbank website www.postbank.co.ke before close of business on Thursday 7th March 2013.
Please note that only online applications will be accepted.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted.
Postbank is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to implementing affirmative action.
In this regard, women, people living with disabilities and people from marginalized groups with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.