Freight Forwarding Company Sales Executive Job Vacancy in Kenya February 2013
My client is a dynamic, growth-oriented freight forwarding company with a strong performance-based culture.
They are looking to expand their sales team to enable them maximize on their market research.
Are you a self driven sales professional who thrives in a high energy, fast paced, “pay for performance”, minimum supervision environment?
This is a unique opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate should have outstanding Sales experience preferably in Freight Forwarding.
- Maturity to deal with the business elites who make up our customer base.
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales with a proven record of meeting sales targets.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal or no supervision
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establishing and managing new accounts.
- Business development.
- Pursuing business leads to conclusion.
- Preparing management reports.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information.
- Resolving customer complaints.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com