Management Consultancy Firm Financial Accountant Job Opportunity in Kenya February 2013
My client is a leading firm in management consultancy services who take pride in offering solutions to public and private organizations both locally and international.
They are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team of experts.
Purpose of the Job
To provide Financial and Accounting consultancy services to our range of existing clientele
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business development – Creating new business through research to establish the needs of clients in view of adding value
- Proposal writing – developing bankable proposals
- Undertaking Accounting and Financial advisory roles to clients in view of adding value
- Reviewing and setting of Financial and Accounting systems
- Financial Analysis & Reporting amongst other duties
- MUST be a Master’s Degree holder in a Business related field with a specialization in Accounts /Finance
- A qualified Accountant with CPA or equivalent
- Previous experience in proposal writing is mandatory
- Must have at least three years proven work experience as a Financial Consultant
- Must be proficient in Accounting packages
- A good analytical thinker and a self-starter
- Excellent at organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Innovate- able to introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
- A problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving.
- Effectual team player
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to email@example.com