Senior Payroll and Support Consultant Job Opportunity in Nairobi Kenya March 2013
Our client is one of the leading developers, implementers and support providers of Payroll and Human Resource Management for small to large organizations in Africa.
The company has a branch in Westlands Nairobi.
They sell payroll and HR software to all industries in East Africa and support all our payroll and HR users from the Kenya branch.
They are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, and self-driven candidate to fill the position of: Senior Payroll and Support Consultant
Place of Work: Nairobi, Kenya
- To install and customize the Sage VIP Payroll and HR production for new clients
- Support to all Sage VIP clients in East Africa
- Presenting training to new and existing users
- Experience, Education and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce or any relevant field
- Four (4) years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Payroll and HR Experience will be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Excel
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Preference for analytical & systems orientated tasks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Understands the dynamics of corporate and international companies
- Ability to handle stress, work under pressure with high work volumes
- Self-starter, assertive and decisive
- Initiator and creative
- Able to travel in the East Africa region
This individual will be required to travel to South Africa for product training.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th March, 2013 stating their current and expected remuneration, day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.