Dafina Consultants Limited Lead Job Vacancy in Kenya March 2013
Job Title: Lead Recruiter
Reports To: The Team Leader
Dafina Consultants Limited is seeking to recruit a Lead Recruiter who will play a leadership role within the company operations. He/she will not only be responsible for the success of Dafina Consultants, but will also have increased responsibility for the success of the clients.
The individual will be required to master the art of recruiting and also be able to mentor the newer and upcoming recruiters so that they too can achieve success.
The Lead Recruiter will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success.
The Lead recruiter will work closely with all HR Consultants/HROs attached to the various clients in the formulation and implementation of all HR programs, techniques and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Seek, interview, assess and conduct reference checks to efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Develop a Recruiting Plan.
- Apply Human Resources’ sourcing and recruiting strategies and resources.
- Conduct Administrative duties and record keeping for the department.
- Create contacts and networks within different industries.
- Maintain regular contact and communication with both candidates and clients.
- Attend career fairs and other corporate events for recruiting and company recognition.
- Conduct head hunts for various positions
- Perform reference and background checks for potential candidates.
- Send feedback to candidates after interviews.
- Prepare and send interview summaries to clients.
- Actively participate in all team meetings; actively share ideas and concepts.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Conduct regular follow-up with clients to determine the effectiveness of all recruitments.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates (database) in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Post openings in the various advertising media for passing information to job seekers.
- Develop tailored and accurate job descriptions
- Provide sound and professional advice and assistance when conducting recruitment
- Conduct reference and background checks on applicants
- Explain the client’s personnel policies, benefit and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Process and view employment applicants to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants
- Arrange and attend client meetings
- Any other duties assigned by management.
Working Knowledge of the following HR Disciplines is Required:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Proven ability to plan and manage complex administrative activities and processes
- Organization, operating procedures, and policies of the human resource department
- Techniques of interviewing, selecting and recruiting.
- Modern office procedures and processes
- Performance management
- Conflict management
- Building high performance teams
- Employee relations
- Labour Laws and DIT related laws
Skills Set Needed
- Outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desired to excel
- Ability to lead others
- Good negotiation skills
- An effective team player with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline
- A confident and positive attitude
- Ability to prepare reports, and proposal policies and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, the Internet and computer aptitude
- Minimum Diploma in HR
- Minimum 1yr experience in a relevant position
- Between 26-35yrs.
Only those fulfilling the requirements of the positions should email their application together with a detailed and updated CV, indicating your availability, expected and current salary via email to: email@example.com
On the subject line indicate “LEAD RECRUITER”.
Deadline for receiving applications is 15th March 2013.