(KShs 30K) Administrative Assistant Job Vacancy at Aziz Realtors in Kenya 2013
Salary: Gross KShs 30,000
A busy Building Construction Company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit an administrative Assistant.
He/she will be required to provide administrative support to both internal and external parties.
His or her primary responsibilities will include:-
- Handling of all incoming and outgoing calls
- Ensures all visitors are well received and attended to as well as ensuring the front office is kept clean and tidy.
- Filing of all company documents and correspondence as per prescribed system.
- Ensures that the office and insurance licenses and are up to date
- Supervises the Drivers and Office Assistants to ensure delivery on delegated duties.
- Organizing and ensuring effective and efficient utilization of company vehicles
- Responsible for managing office equipment and software
- Oversees monthly departmental expenditure
- Ensures that all bills are paid on time
- Making flight bookings for members of staff as requested
- Preparation of reports as required
The candidate must have the following skills and qualifications:-
- Diploma in Business Administration from a recognized institution
- Degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position (preferably in busy working environment
- Basic Financial/ Accounting experience will be an added advantage
- Computer proficient (MS Office)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills that will enable the person appropriately interact with customers tactfully
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting
- Attentive to details
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Team oriented, flexible and adaptable, with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral, written and organizational skills
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have the ability to prioritize duties and work under minimal supervision
- Ability to make decisions
- Must be self-driven, confident and highly organized
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Highest level integrity and professionalism.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title (Territory sales executive)on the email subject to email@example.com.
The Recruiting Manager
Please indicate current or last salary.
The Recruiting Manager
Corporate staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database