Sales Manager Jobs in Kenya Today 2013
Our client a leader in providing Hardware for building supplies, hand tools and accessories as well as Sanitary ware for bathrooms, taps and plumbing and Everyware products is in need of a Sales Manager.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Reports to: CEO
Purpose and Scope: Responsible for the performance and development of all sales activities in the assigned markets.
Directs and provides leadership to the sales team towards the maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area.
Key Roles Include:
- Plan, develop, organize and control the Sales team to meet set objectives
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures
- Collaborates with relevant parties to establish and control budgets for sales promotions and trade show expenses
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all client products
- Provides Monthly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity
- Bachelors degree or masters in business administration (MBA) or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of five years of sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Strong ability to demonstrate initiative, creativity and entrepreneurial sprits to achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent analytical skills, facility with spreadsheets, budgets and forecasting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing people
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org